Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mom..pls will u come back..just once!

She was there for me...
but i never realised..
until i lost her ..
now i know what i have lost-
that what i lost , is a treasure-
who loved me beyond measure,
who was selflessly devoted to me,
who cried when i did
and smiled when i did..
who never let me feel lonely-
though in the midst of crowds--
i felt lonely and bored..
who answered my insecurities-
when none else did!
who listened to me , patiently
when none else did!
who remembered me -
even if i forgot her..!
who prayed for my good,
though i never asked for it!
there is no substitute for one's mom..
after all there is none like her!
who can see your tears-
 hidden in your smiles,
who can smell blood in ur sweat
who wants ur good,
though u yell at her,
for not understanding u!
who praises u in spite of u-
 being rude and bad to her!
who can fast for ur health
even when she is sick!


now i realise very well,
what i have lost!
i can go nowhere,
with my insecurities..
with my worries..
with my fears..
with my questions..
with my tears....

if ever i got a day to spend with her..
i wish , in vain, that i would have-
 talked to her about everything i want!
no if ever i could get an hour with her!
or even a minute or atleast ..

IF I GET A GLIMPSE OF HER....
I WOULD WANT NOTHING MORE..
FROM THIS WRECKED LIFE!!!!!!

DR VIBHA